Saturday, May 30, 2009

Moral Discovered

If you didn't have a chance to read my last post, please do. Because, I found my moral for my story: I am a pitiful excuse for a savior. I liberated the moth only to destroy it in the end. Any person who looks to me or anytime we look to another human for rescue, we will surely be disappointed. We are too imperfect and prone to sin; we need the One who is perfect to save us.

Jesus - He never fails us, but is Faithful. He never disappoints, but exceeds our every expectation. If you do not know Jesus, I invite you to meet the man of your dreams. I invite you to discover a love that is perfect and never failing.

2 Samuel 22:31-33
God's way is perfect.
All the Lord's promises prove true.
He is a shield for all who look to him for protection.
For who is God except the Lord?
Who but our God is a solid rock?
God is my strong fortress,
and he makes my way perfect.

God Bless you!
Theresa

1 comment:

Bridget said...

Your "different" post made me laugh...you know I have a sick sense of humor! But isn't it sweet when God teaches us something in our mundane daily lives about HIM! It is my favorite thing.