Saturday, December 27, 2008

ABIDE IN ME

You on your throne and me all alone,
How glorious a sight, how wonderful
it feels to abide.

Abide in me, I hear you say.
You call my name and the world goes away.
A treasure waits from the heart of
my King.
My knees are my offering

The veil removed,
the scales are gone,
my eyes are clear,
my ears can hear, your Kingdom has come.
It surrounds me, it fills me.
There is no other place I'd rather be
than to abide in Thee!

In you, I see myself;
how I'm meant to be, not who I am.
In you I'm totally content,
completely loved and confident.

I was lost and now I'm found.
The Good Shepherd holds me, I'm no
longer bound.
It's a wonderful place to be,
You never cease to amaze me.

Abide in me I hear you say.
You call my name and the world goes away.
A treasure waits from the heart
of my King.
My knees are my offering.

God Bless,
Theresa Anderson

No comments: